- GardenSmart Oregon (.PDF 4614 KB) – A guide to non-invasive plants: This booklet offers gardeners and landscape designers many choices of plants that work for gardens while protecting the health and beauty of Oregon’s natural lands and waters.
- Backyard Conservation (Link to NRCS Website) – Lawn care practices promoting soil conservation and protection of water resources.
- Tillamook Oregon Soil Survey 2006 – (.pdf 13MB LARGE FILE)
(an interactive version of this survey is also available online)
- Irrigation Systems for Tillamook County (.pdf 1855 KB) – English
- Manure Management Systems for Tillamook County (.pdf 1856 KB) – English or Spanish
- Fluvial Geomorphic Analysis of the Tillamook Bay Basin Rivers 2002 – Monte L. Pearson Ph.D. (.pdf 1946 KB)
- scanned Army Corps History of Improvements to Tillamook Bay 1888-1915 (.pdf 4618 KB)
- Oregon List of Noxious Weeds (link to ODA webpage)
- Gravel Agreement and Stream Channel Mgmt Plan Feb 12, 2009 (.pdf 8MB)